Thursday, October 25, 2007
Tagged? Who, me?
It seems I've been tagged by my blogging friend, Robyn (of "Have Dogs Will Travel"), and I am supposed to share seven previously unrevealed things about myself. (This recent ACEO illustrates the situation pretty well. I am the cat, in my own little world, blissfully unaware of the imminent tag by the lovely smiling sun, which is Robyn!)
This should be easy, since I haven't revealed much so far anyway!
1. Come this Sunday, I will have been married for 34 years.
2. I have 3 sons, and 3 grandsons.
3. Never had my ears, or anything else, pierced.
4. Once made a turducken from scratch, assisted by my husband and sons.
5. Everything reminds me of a song, which plays in my head until it's replaced by the next one, etc., etc.
6. When I finish a bowl of ice cream, I always want more.
7. My mother gave me a long, cotton, Indian block-printed dress in 1972 for my 18th birthday, and I have worn it at least once every year since, around the time of my birthday.
Now, as far as tagging others goes... I'll have to do that later, and also find out how to do that tricky link thing! Thanks, Robyn, this was fun!
"Sun-Loving Cat" 2.5"x 3.5" Prismacolor pencil on Bristol